3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrooklime Avenue, Stockton-On-Tees
- A Fantastic Ex-Show Home
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property with En-Suite
- Gardens & Off-Road Parking
- Situated Close to the Waterside Between Ingleby Barwick & Stockton On Tees
- Living Room with French Doors
- Kitchen Diner
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This is a delightful three-bedroom semi-detached starter home, situated on the periphery of Ingleby Barwick, with attractive waterside nature walks on your doorstep. The property benefits from a full range of "Whirlpool" kitchen fixtures and fittings, carpet and vinyl floorings throughout, security alarm system and en-suite. Upon inspection you will fully appreciate the feel of this light and airy property with living accommodation comprising; entrance hall, Cloakroom/WC, living room with rear French doors and kitchen diner. To the first floor are three bedrooms, the master bedroom with en-suite and family bathroom. Externally there are hard landscaped front gardens and a block paved driveway. To the rear are fence enclosed gardens which are laid to lawn with a small paved patio area and gates access. This is an opportunity to buy a much sought-after home situated in a popular location and we highly recommend an early inspection to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52418988.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.