2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBleasdale Avenue, Staining, FY3
Withdrawn from Market
- Fully Refurbished Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Spacious Lounge and Modern Dining Kitchen
- Driveway and Garage, No Chain Delay
- Excellent Location, Viewing A Must
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- White Three Piece Bathroom Suite
HALLWAY Double glazed window to side, double radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, staircase to first floor, double doors through to dining kitchen.
LOUNGE 14' 11" x 12' 11" (4.55m x 3.95m) Double glazed window to front, double radiator, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling.
KITCHEN/DINER 20' 8" x 9' 9" (6.3m x 2.98m) Fitted with a modern matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob, two double glazed windows to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, double glazed French doors to garden.
LANDING Double glazed window to rear with window seat built-in, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 16' 8" x 8' 11" (5.1m x 2.74m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 11' 5" x 7' 8" (3.48m x 2.36m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BATHROOM Newly fitted with three piece comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, decorative ceiling.
EXTERNALLY To the front of the property is a low-maintenance gravelled garden and spacious driveway providing off road parking for multiple cars. To the rear of the property is a brick built garage with manual door. There is also a spacious garden that is laid to lawn with rear rockery area and pathway. All currently under landscaping and will be completed in the coming weeks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52423635.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.