3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestfield Lane, Kippax, Leeds, LS25
- Three bedroom extended semi-detached
- Situated in a popular location
- Easy access to all local amenities
- Within easy reach of the M1/A1
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Dining room
- Extensive rear garden
- Low maintenance front garden
- Driveway providing off road parking
** EXTENSIVE REAR GARDEN**
A three bedroom extended semi detached house situated in a popular location having easy access to local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room, ground floor shower room, three bedrooms to the first floor with En-suite area to master bedroom. In addition the property has PVCu double glazed windows and doors, gas central heating, fitted kitchen with built in over hob and extractor. Outside driveway leads to a single detached garage with low maintenance garden to the front. The rear of the property has an extensive rear garden. The property does require some modernisation and an early viewing is recommended.
Entrance Hall - PVCu double glazed front entrance door, door to lounge, staircase to first floor, central heating radiator.
Lounge - 4.84m into bay x 3.92m (15'11" into bay x 12'10") - Adams feature fire surround, marble back and hearth with fire, PVCu double glazed bay window, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling with ceiling rose, further PVCu double glazed window to the side, door to kitchen, positioned to the front.
Kitchen - 4.84m x 2.76m (15'11" x 9'1") - Having a range of units to high and low level, work surfaces with four ring gas hob, extractor hood over, built in electric oven, inset single bowl single drainer sink and mixer tap, tiled work surfaces, tiled floor, PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, door to under stair storage cupboard, PVCu double glazed french doors to dining room, door to ground floor shower room, positioned to the side.
Dining Room - 3.44m x 2.80m (11'3" x 9'2") - PVCu double glazed French doors to rear garden, central heating radiator, two wall points, positioned to the rear.
Ground Floor Shower Room - 3.59m x 1.79m (11'9" x 5'10") - Having four piece white suite comprising vanity wash hand basin with cupboards below, low flush w.c, fully tiled independent shower cubicle, bidet, being fully tiled to the walls with two PVCu double glazed windows, central heating radiator, positioned to the rear.
First Floor Landing - Doors leading to bedrooms one, two, three, access point to loft.
Bedroom One - 3.87m x 3.67m max (12'8" x 12'0" max) - PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes, en-suite area off, positioned to the front.
En-Suite Area - 1.69m x 1.37m (5'7" x 4'6") - Fully tiled independent shower cubicle, low flush w.c, vanity wash basin.
Bedroom Two - 2.74m x 2.60m (9'0" x 8'6") - PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes, positioned to the rear.
Bedroom Three - 2.44m x 2.14m (8'0" x 7'0") - PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, positioned to the rear.
Outside - To the front of the property is a low maintenance pebbled garden, driveway provides off road parking and leads to a detached garage with timber doors, to the rear of the property gate provides access to an extensive garden with patio, pebbled and lawned areas.
Garden View 2 -
Garden View 3 -
Location - From our Kippax Office turn left to the mini roundabout taking the second exit right onto Leeds Road, second left onto Westfield Lane continue down the hill where the property can be found on the right hand side as indicated by the agents board.
Viewing Arrangements - Please contact Agent's Kippax office on (0113) 2873500.
Important Notices - 1. These particulars are prepared in good faith by Mike Dobson (Estate Agents) Limited on 3rd April 2018 to give a fair overall view of the property and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. They must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are given as a guide only and no liability can be accepted for any errors arising from them
2. Photographs depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the contents/furnishings, furniture etc. Photographed are included in the sale.
3. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed as fact or a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
4. Purchasers should check all services/appliances/equipment are in good working order prior to exchange of contracts as these have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their condition. Mike Dobson (Estate Agents) Limited nor its employees have any authority to make or give representations or warranties whatever to this property.
Purchasing Procedures - Once you are interested in purchasing this property, please call at our local office to make your offer. This should be done before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor. Any delay may result in the property being sold to someone else and survey and legal fees being unnecessarily incurred. In compliance with the Estate Agents (Undesirable Practises) (No 2) Order 1991, we are under an obligation to check into a purchaser's financial situation before recommending an offer to a Vendor. Therefore, prior to any offer being accepted you will be required to make an appointment in order for us to financially qualify your offer. If you are making a cash offer which is not subject to the sale of a property, written confirmation of the availability of the cash will be required before your offer can be qualified. MIKE DOBSON (ESTATE AGENTS) LTD offer a comprehensive, independent mortgage services which is free of charge to both Vendors and Purchasers.
These details are for guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance, verification should be obtained. They do not constitute a contract or part of a contract. All measurements are approximate. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose. No apparatus, equipment, fixture or fitting has been tested. Items shown in photographs are NOT necessarily included. Interested parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52423671.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27543972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mike Dobson, Kippax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.