2 bedroom flat for saleCaelum Drive, Colchester
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- PERSONAL BALCONY WITH RIVER VIEW
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LEY
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING ROOM
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- ANTICIPATED RENT OF £950PCM
- CLOSE TO ESSEX UNIVERSITY & HYTHE RAILWAY STATION
A two double bedroom apartment located on the sixth floor with both lift and stair access, benefiting from open plan living with a personal balcony offering views over the River Colne, en-suite to master bedroom and allocated parking. Offered with no onward chain the property would ideally suit a first time buyer or buy to let investor giving a projected rent of £950pcm.
Communal Entrance Hall - Stairs and lift to all levels, the apartment is located on the sixth floor.
Personal Entrance Hall - Entry phone system, airing and storage cupboard, doors to;
Bedroom One - 4.19m x 3.71m (13'9 x 12'2) - Double glazed window to front and side, electric heater, door to;
En-Suite - Double glazed obscure window to side, independent twin shower cubicle, low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two - 3.05m x 2.82m (10 x 9'3) - Double glazed window to front, electric heater.
Family Bathroom - Three piece suite comprising of paneled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C., part tiled walls and flooring.
Lounge / Kitchen - 6.35m x 3.56m (20'10 x 11'8) - Kitchen Area: contemporary style fully-fitted kitchen comprising roll top work surfaces with a range of high gloss eye and base level units, sink with drainer unit and mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Lounge Area: French doors opening onto a balcony with fabulous river side views, lounge maintains the nautical theme with a port hold window to front and a wall-mounted electric heater.
Balcony - There is a personal balcony benefiting from views over the Rover Colne.
Parking - There is one allocated parking space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27544052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson & Co ltd, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.