2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBidwell Avenue, Bexhill-On-Sea
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Shared driveway
- Viewing advised.
This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow located within 0.1 miles of local shops and bus routes and within 0.3 miles of local schools.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow located within 0.1 miles of local shops and bus routes and within 0.3 miles of local schools. The accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom and front and rear gardens. The property also benefits from having a shared driveway and being double glazed throughout. Viewing comes strongly recommended.
Having a single glazed door to the front aspect and a radiator.
Lounge 13' 9" into bay x 11' 9" ( 4.19m into bay x 3.58m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, an open fireplace, telephone & TV point and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.61m )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a bowl sink drainer, an oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, the central heating boiler, a door leading out to the garden and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 1" into bay x 11' 2" ( 3.68m into bay x 3.40m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.17m x 3.51m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, an airing cupboard and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a bath with shower above, a wash hand basin, WC and a radiator.
Having a shared driveway.
Having a patio adjoining the property with an area of lawn, a shed and a summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS107946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.