3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRodney Close, Gosport, Hampshire
- 3 double bedroom end of terrace house with garage en-bloc
- Utility and cloakroom
- Great size garden
- Ideal first time buy or investment
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating D (60)
If you are looking for your first step onto the property ladder or for an investment then this home is simply perfect for you. With 3 double bedrooms, a garage for additional storage and added extras such as utility room and downstairs cloakroom you’ll want for nothing.
The whole house is in great condition so there is no need to worry about doing any work or hiring a tradesman. You will simply need to move in and make it home.
The kitchen/diner is the heart of the home here and has plenty of room for your table and chairs without comprising worktop or cupboard space. An ideal area to be able to cook dinner whilst keeping an eye on the children or pets. Whether they are at the table doing homework or getting rid of some energy in the garden. This also means you can keep your lounge for best.
On the first floor along with the three double bedrooms you also have an abundance of built in storage and a great sized family bathroom.
Outside the rear garden is a great size and perfect to enjoy those long summer nights with bbqs for family and friends. With the added bonus of a garage en-bloc which can be used for your car or additional storage, this home really does tick every box you could need it to.
- Entrance hall
- Cloak room
- Utility Room: 9'3 x 7'0 (2.82m x 2.14m)
- Lounge: 12'3 x 12'1 (3.74m x 3.69m)
- kitchen diner: 19'7 x 9'3 (5.97m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 12'0 (3.79m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 9'4 (3.74m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'3 x 9'1 (3.13m x 2.77m)
- Rear garden
- Garage en-bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52425987.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40725307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.