4 bedroom detached house for saleApsley Way, Ingleby Barwick
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- Detached Family Home
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Kitchen Diner & Utility Room
- GF Cloak, House Bathroom & Master En-Suite
- South Facing Rear / Side Garden - Lawn & Paved Areas
- Off Road Parking & Detached Single Garage
- Situated Within The Catchment For Popular Schools
A superbly presented, four bedroom detached family home, located within The Rings and the catchment for fantastic school options. Set over three elevations, the spacious accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge, cloak/WC, modern kitchen diner with patio doors that open onto the rear garden. To the first floor, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, three piece house bathroom and master en-suite shower room. To the second floor, a double bedroom and a storage cupboard. Externally there is a generous South facing rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn & an additional paved seating area to the side of the property. Beyond the rear fence, there is off-street parking for several vehicles and a detached single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52429329.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING180003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.