3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJupiter Drive, Leighton Buzzard
- Popular Planets estate
- Garage & Driveway
- Close to good schooling & amenities
- 24ft lounge/dining room
- Extended kitchen/breakfast room
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Modern fitted bathroom with P shaped bath
* POPULAR PLANETS ESTATE * EXTENDED * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY * Offered to the market for sale this pleasant family home in a private cul-de-sac, in the popular Planets development on the edge of Town, close to GOOD SCHOOLING and local amenities. To the ground floor is a spacious entrance hall, 24FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM, an extended kitchen and a conservatory. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms (master with built in wardrobes) and a REFITTED house bathroom with P shaped bath and built in vanity unit). Outside offers a generous front garden laid with shingle, private, low maintenance rear garden, garage and driveway. Briefly comprises:
ACCOMMODATION: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms, House Bathroom.
OUTSIDE: Front & Rear Gardens, Garage, Driveway.
EPC RATING E.
Front Door To: -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge/Diner - 24'7 x 10'7 max (7.49m x 3.23m max) -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 19'9 x 8' (6.02m x 2.44m) -
Conservatory - 8'7 x 7' (2.62m x 2.13m) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 12'3 x 9'8 to wardrobes (3.73m x 2.95m to wardrobes) -
Bedroom Two - 10'4 x 7'8 (3.15m x 2.34m) -
Bedroom Three - 8'3 x 7'6 (2.51m x 2.29m) -
Bathroom - 8'6 x 6'3 max (2.59m x 1.91m max) -
Front Garden -
Rear Garden -
Whilst we aim to make our details accurate and reliable, if there is of any point of particular interest to you, please contact the office. The apparatus, equipment, fittings and services have not been checked & therefore it is in the purchasers interest to establish the working condition of any appliances included. Personal items such as furnishings which maybe shown in photographs are not included in the asking price. No survey has been carried out by M & M Properties. Measurements have a tolerance of +/- 3''. Please note that this floor plan has not been drawn to scale and is for room layout purposes only. It does not constitute or form part of a contract. Doors maybe hung in the opposite direction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52433358.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27544741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M&M Properties, Leighton Buzzard - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.