2 bedroom apartment for saleEaton Square, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10
- Ground Floor Two Bedroomed Flat
- Double Glazed and Central Heated
- Neutrally Decorated Throughout
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Opportunity
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Gardens
We are delighted to present this fantastic two bedroomed Ground Floor Flat in the popular Middleton area. Close to local amenities such as schools, shops and leisure centres - the property offers allocated parking and communal gardens. This property benefits from double glazing and central heating. The Ground Floor Flat holds a sizable lounge, kitchen, a three piece bathroom suite and two bedrooms. The property is neutrally decorated throughout, and would make an ideal first time buy or the perfect investment opportunity. Viewings are highly advised, so do not hesitate to book yours now!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52435503.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE180006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, South Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.