4 bedroom detached house for saleCaistor Avenue, Barnsley
- Guide Price £240,000 - £250,000
- Cul de sac position
- Countryside views
- Early viewing essential
- 4 bedrooms
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME WITH A HUGE CONSERVATORY & INCREDIBLE VIEWS! If you're a growing family looking for a home in a great area then this property absolutely deserves a closer inspection, you will not be disappointed! Give WILLIAM H BROWN a call now to arrange a viewing!
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME WITH A HUGE CONSERVATORY & INCREDIBLE VIEWS! If you're a growing family looking for a home in a great area then this property absolutely deserves a closer inspection. The impressive property is located giving access to the M1 network, Barnsley town centre, Barnsley hospital and Locke Park, you will not be disappointed! Give WILLIAM H BROWN a call now to arrange a viewing!
Front Entrance Porch
Having front and side facing double glazed windows, front facing double glazed entrance door and a tiled floor.
With a spindled staircase rising to the first floor landing, front facing double glazed entrance door and matching side window, a further side facing double glazed entrance door to the garden, dado rail to half height, radiator and a storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash basin, tiled splash back and exposed wooden flooring.
Dining Kitchen 17' 11" x 9' 11" ( 5.46m x 3.02m )
There is coving to the ceiling, a range of fitted wall and base units, extractor hood, four ring gas hob, electric oven, one and a half bowl sink, space for a fridge freezer, tiling to the floor, radiator and two front facing double glazed windows.
Lounge 17' 10" x 11' 11" ( 5.44m x 3.63m )
Having coving to the ceiling, dado rail, two radiators and rear facing double glazed patio doors giving access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 25' max x 15' 5" max ( 7.62m max x 4.70m max )
This large and impressive conservatory is of UPVC double glazed construction and offers panoramic views over the local countryside. There are French style doors to the garden and three radiators.
First Floor Landing
With a balustrade, dado rail, access to the loft and there is a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 12' ( 4.85m x 3.66m )
Having a radiator and two front facing double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" into door recess x 9' 11" ( 3.53m into door recess x 3.02m )
There is a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window offering far reaching views.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.03m )
With a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window offering far reaching views.
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 7' 10" inc bulkhead ( 2.62m x 2.39m inc bulkhead )
There is a built in storage cupboard, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath, coving, tiling to the walls, tiling to the floor, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden and a driveway providing off street parking and giving access to a large single garage.
To the side is low maintenance garden with views over countryside.
To the rear is a lawned garden, again offering spectacular views over the surrounding area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52435971.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.