3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarlee Crescent, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
- Open plan lounge and dining room
- Fitted kitchen with utility room and cloakroom
- Two first floor bedrooms & bathroom suite
- Second floor bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Off road parking
- Private front & rear gardens
- EPC Rating D
- 1217 Sq. Ft. (113 Sq. M)
This vastly extended family home has undergone a complete re furbishment offering a kitchen diner extension/ loft conversion with en suite, landscaped gardens and offstreet parking.
The ground floor comprises an open plan reception room, dining room and modern fitted kitchen with a utility room and cloakroom. The first floor has two bedrooms and a bathroom suite. The second floor has a further bedroom, eaves storage and an en-suite shower room. Outside, there are front and rear gardens and a driveway providing off road parking.
Barlee Crescent is situated off the Cowley High Road, within easy reach of local shops, schools, Brunel University, Hillingdon Hospital and bus links into Uxbridge Town Centre with the London Underground Station and West Drayton Train Station with swift access into London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52438641.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB170967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.