4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWestgate, Monk Bretton, Barnsley
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 en suites
- Detached dormer bungalow
- HEATED SWIMMING POOL
- Double garage
4 BEDROOMS, 4 EN SUITES, DOUBLE GARAGE & A HEATED SWIMMING POOL! Wow, this property is guaranteed to turn a lot of heads! Don't miss out, call us now to arrange your viewing! MORE INFO TO FOLLOW!
Only by taking a detailed internal inspection can this deceptively spacious 4 bedroomed detached dormer bungalow be fully appreciated. The property has FOUR EN SUITES, DOUBLE GARAGE AND A HEATED SWIMMING POOL! Situated in this sought after location, the property will appeal to a whole range of purchasers, arrange your viewing now to avoid disappointment!
Lounge 11' 4" max x 29' 3" ( 3.45m max x 8.92m )
Kitchen 21' 9" x 20' 8" ( 6.63m x 6.30m )
Utility Room 12' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.78m x 2.54m )
Conservatory 11' 4" x 16' 5" ( 3.45m x 5.00m )
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 21' into recess ( 4.47m x 6.40m into recess )
En Suite One
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.80m x 3.43m )
En Suite Two
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.69m )
En Suite Three
En Suite Four
Pool Room 11' 2" x 21' 8" ( 3.40m x 6.60m )
Sitting Room 12' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52443936.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.