3 bedroom bungalow for saleSaint Columbas Avenue, Billingham
- Stunning Double Fronted Detached Bungalow with Genuine Show-Home Credentials
- Fabulous Private South Facing Landscaped Rear Garden, Parking to the Front & Garage to the Side
- Lounge/Dining Room & Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms - Two of Which Are Good Size Doubles
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
What a Stunner! This double fronted detached bungalow has been refurbished and improved over the past few years and the end result is a well laid out and spacious forever home.
The beautifully presented and styled interior comprises entrance hall, lounge/dining room, breakfast kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. The outside space doesn't disappoint either, with a cleverly landscaped, south facing and very private garden to the rear, driveway and parking to the front and garage to the side.
Numerous other features include central heating with a combi boiler.
UPVC entrance door with double glazed insert, exposed and painted wooden floor, radiator and access to loft space.
The front garden has been hard landscaped with decorative stones. There is a small hard landscaped side garden which could provide additional car/caravan parking space. The Japanese inspired southerly facing rear garden is last word in privacy and has been designed with easy maintenance and comfort in mind. Timber decked patio directly outside the French doors and a second split level timber decked patio area. Raised beds and planters are stocked with a lovely assortment of ornamental trees, firs, grasses, flowers and shrubs. Raised garden pond, outside lights, outside tap and access into the garage.
5.28m x 3.07m
A plum slate driveway leads to an attached single brick built garage with an up and over door, electric supply and lighting laid on. Rear access door.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
Through Lounge Dining Room
7.4m x 3.94m
Front facing UPVC double glazed round bay window, feature fire surround and two radiators. UPVC double glazed French doors open onto the private south facing rear garden. Exposed and polished wooden floor.
Built in cloaks cupboards.
4.9m x 2.13m
Matching range of floor and drawer cupboards and roll top work surfaces with white ceramic tiled splashbacks. Single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with a designer mixer tap, built in stainless steel electric oven and four ring gas hob. Space for washing machine and American style fridge freezer. UPVC double glazed exterior door and radiator.
3.8m into depth of bay window x 3.9m - 12'6 into depth of bay window x 12'10. Front facing UPVC double glazed round bay window. Exposed and painted wooden floor. Radiator.
3.9m x 3m
Built in double wardrobe, antique style cast iron fire surround, exposed and painted wooden floor. Radiator.
2.77m x 2.16m
Built in cupboard housing Worcester gas fired combination boiler. Exposed and painted wooden floor.
White three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush close coupled WC. Co-ordinated part tiled walls and radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52451430.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL180009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.