1 bedroom flat for saleAtherfold Road, Clapham, London
- One bed period conversion
- Excellent location
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- Recently refurbished
- No onward chain
- Perfect investment or first time purchase
Offered to the market we have available this sophisticated one bedroom flat situation on the first floor of this beautifully presented period building.
Offered to the market we have available this sophisticated one bedroom flat situation on the first floor of this beautifully presented period building. As you enter the property to the left you have a large double bedroom with built in wardrobes which leads onto a recently refurbished modern en-suite bathroom, ahead of you have a separate WC and to your right you have the well laid out living room which leads onto the separate kitchen. The property is in good condition throughout and has recently been redecorated to a high standard.
The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and is sold as a SHARE OF FREEHOLD.
The location of the property is outstanding and is a commuters dream. You are located between both Stockwell and Clapham North Stations. You are also close to all the local boutique shops and restaurants located in both Clapham and Stockwell.
A perfect purchase for young professionals, investors and city workers.
Reception Room 13' x 9' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.02m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.01m )
Bedroom 12' x 10' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.10m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52451478.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPM105711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.