3 bedroom terraced house for saleYew Tree Close, Thurcroft, Rotherham
- THREE STOREY MID TOWNHOUSE
- Lounge, Kitchen, three bedrooms
- En-suite shower room and family bathroom
- Garden to the rear and garage
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000 to £140,000
LOOKING TO GET ON THE PROPERTY LADDER? This THREE BEDROOM mid townhouse offers ideal accommodation set over three levels and is ready to view now. Having a convenient location for a variety of amenities within Thurcroft and is offered for sale at a guide price of £130,000 to £140,000.
FEATURED IN OUR SUMMER SALE!! Located at the head of a cul de sac is this three bedroom, three storey mid townhouse which would ideally suit the first time buyer or young family. Located within an established residential development and only a short distance from a variety of shops and schools within Thurcroft. Motorway connections are easily accessible allowing for commuting to Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster and Worksop. The property comprises Entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. Garden to the rear and garage set to the side of the property in a block of two.
Double glazed front door leading to tiled hallway with central heating radiator.
Comprising low flush WC, vanity basin, central heating radiator, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Lounge 19' 8" x 13' 7" Into bay ( 5.99m x 4.14m Into bay )
Rear double glazed french doors and windows. Featured fireplace housing a living flame gas fire. Complimenting tiled flooring with under floor heating. TV point and useful under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.07m x 1.91m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units set above and below work surfaces with tiling to the splash back areas and incorporating a sink and drainer. Inset gas hob and electric oven, plumbing for washing machine and tiling to the floor. Front facing double glazed window.
Having central heating radiator and doors leading to two bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 13' 7" ( 2.95m x 4.14m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" Maximum x 11' 7" To the front of the wardrobes ( 2.62m Maximum x 3.53m To the front of the wardrobes )
Having two front facing double glazed windows. Central heating radiator.
Bath with shower attachment to taps, low flush WC and pedestal wash basin. Partial tiling to the walls and central heating radiator.
Leading to master bedroom
Master Bedroom 22' 11" Into the dormer and recess x 9' 11" Maximum ( 6.99m Into the dormer and recess x 3.02m Maximum )
Main bedroom fitted with a range of wardrobes, central heating radiator and front facing double glazed dormer window.
Shower enclosure, low flush WC and pedestal hand wash basin. The en-suite is complimented with tiling to the floor and partial tiling to the walls. Central heating radiator and double glazed Velux window.
Outside And Gardens
Open plan front garden, whilst to the rear is a further enclosed lawned garden with paved patio area and fencing to sides.
Driveway leading to the garage which is in a block of two to the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52453458.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT104417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.