3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePreston Road, Shepperton, TW17
- Three Bedroom End Terrace
- 1/2 Mile Of Town/Station
- Catchment For Saxon/Thamesmead
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- South East Facing Garden
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- 21' Lounge/Dining Room
- EPC Rating: D
A very well presented three bedroom end terrace property situated within 1/2 mile of the village and the station and in the catchment area for Saxon Primary and Thamesmead Comprehensive schools. The property has been extensively modernised by the current owners to offer full double glazing and central heating plus a re-fitted kitchen and bathroom. The property also offers a 21' x 12' lounge/dining room with bi-fold doors opening onto the south east facing rear garden that measures approximately 50'. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and the bathroom. EPC Rating: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52454109.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9617475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bazely & Co, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.