4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThorney Lane South, Richings Park, Buckinghamshire
- Extended four bedroom semi-detached family house
- Central village location
- Nearby Iver Train Station (future Crossrail)
- Potential to extend on side/into loft (STP)
- 19ft living room with oak floor
- 19ft granite kitchen/diner
- 3 piece bathroom
- Downstairs W.C
- Parking for 4 cars
- No chain
This extended four bedroom semi-detached family house is situated right in the heart of Richings Park and within a short walk of its amenities and Train Station (Cross Rail 2018/19). The property is offered to the market as well presented and with the potential for a future side or loft extension (STP). The ground floor features a 19ft living room with oak flooring, an open plan 19ft granite kitchen/diner, a downstairs cloakroom and a large entrance hall. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom. Externally the rear garden measures to approximately 50ft and incorporates a 19ft store room whilst to the front there is a gravel driveway with parking for three/four cars. The property is an excellent family purchase due to its generous size and convenient location and comes onto the market with no onward chain. Oakwood Estates are also marketing the adjoining semi - No.47 which is owned by the same family, so if purchasing both properties is of interest to you, this can be negotiated to buy both together.
Property ref: 121_2921_4553334
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52457682.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4553334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, Iver. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.