2 bedroom flat for saleGodwin Road, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent
- 2 bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Utility room
- Private courtyard
- Close to the town and Margate seafront
- EPC energy rating C (75)
If you are looking for a light and airy property that is close to the sea front and shops then look no further. There is definitely more than meets the eye with this ground floor flat, the living accommodation provides plenty of space for entertaining friends and family, having a great size lounge area that leads through an archway to the kitchen dining area that has plenty of storage, the window to rear lets in plenty of light all adding to the feeling of space.
If you are one who likes to keep your washing out of sight, then you’ll be pleased to know there is the added benefit of a separate utility room which leads to the bathroom. At the front of the property there is a private courtyard area which provides an ideal place to sit with a glass of wine of an evening or perhaps sit out with the morning paper with your brew in hand.
Situated on Godwin Road there is easy access to the beach where you could spend your summer weekends or enjoy the beautiful clifftop walks of an evening. The main bus route serving Thanet is close by and also not too far away is Margate’s mainline train station where you can use the high speed rail link that will have you in London within 90 minutes.
The current owners have modernised this property to a lovely standard throughout as well as extending the lease, call Ward & Partners for more information.
- Bedroom: 17'2 into bay x 11'3 (5.24m x 3.43m)
- Room used as a bedroom: 9'2 x 8'4 (2.80m x 2.54m)
- Lounge Area: 15'11 x 13'11 (4.85m x 4.24m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 14'2 x 9'4 (4.32m x 2.85m)
- Bathroom: 10'8 x 6'4 (3.25m x 1.93m)
- Utility Room: 6'4 x 6'4 (1.93m x 1.93m)
- Front Courtyard Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52458339.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.