2 bedroom park home for saleRivers Edge Holiday Home & Lodge Park, Ingleton, LA6 3HR
- 2 Bedroom Lodge
- Master Bedroom With En Suite Shower Room
- Bi-fold Patio Doors With Outdoor Downlighting
- Acadia Canexcel Exterior
- Premium Pitch with Rivers Edge Views
- Full UPVC Decking L Shaped Decking with Panoramic Views of the River Greta
- 2018 Season Fast Approaching
- 45ft x 16ft
The Arrondale now has a utility room and this allows for more storage space to the cloak area when you enter this 45 foot model. The kitchen area has teal coloured gloss doors, a striking new worktop and pale grey vinyl flooring. These shades are complimented by stronger statement colours in the lounge. A chic corner chaise is the epitome of comfort and the retro style armchairs are stylish yet durable. Bifold doors to the front aspect create a large opening and the vertical blinds are subtle yet practical.
A glamorous master bedroom with a gorgeous headboard is the height of luxury. Beautifully co-ordinating curtains, throws, blinds and cushions are all supplied with the Arrondale. Walk through to the ensuite and you will find a very generous shower and lots of storage.
*Owners Only Park
*Local Pub In Walking Distance
*Riverside Picnic Area
*Owners Only Games Room
*Pipped In Gas
*Beautiful Views Of The Yorkshire Dales & beyond
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52459692.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8487280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempo Estates, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.