3 bedroom terraced house for saleHall Farm Drive, Whitton
- Three bedrooms
- Through living room
- Gas heating
- Double glazing
- Off street parking
- Good residential location
- Walking distance of Whitton High Street
- Rear garden
- Large conservatory to rear
- Modern bathroom with white suite.
IDEALLY SITUATED CLOSE TO WHITTON HIGH STREET SHOPS AND STATION, THIS THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO THE REAR TO PROVIDE A BRIGHT AND AIRY CONSERVATORY WHICH ALSO MAKES A FABULOUS DINING AREA.
For Sale: - We are pleased to offer for sale our clients home which, not only occupies a popular and sought after residential location but is also ideally located within a short walking distance of the High Street with its comprehensive range of shops, restaurants and cafes, the station is also easily accessed and provides fast and frequent services to London Waterloo. The interior of our clients home has been well cared for providing a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom with white suite. There are three bedrooms to the first floor, a through living room which opens on to the large conservatory, which in turn provides access to and overlooks the rear garden. Outside, the rear garden is well enclosed and extends to approximately 45/50ft. To the front, there is off street parking for at least two vehicles.
Location: - Located close to Whitton High Street and within driving distance of Twickenham and Richmond shopping centres. The area is also well served by sports and leisure facilities as well as local schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52461075.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27550417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Milestone Residential, Whitton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.