3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chase, Stanton, Bury St. Edmunds
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Well Served Village Location
- Open Fireplace
New to the market comes this three bedroom detached house in the well-served village of Stanton. Well presented throughout and close to village shops and pubs this property is well worth a look! Please contact the office for further information.
Welcome to The Chase in Stanton! We are proud to present this three bedroom detached house situated near local shops and pubs. The property itself comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen. On the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden and front garden benefiting from a garage and off road parking. Please contact the office for further information.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Plastered and coved ceiling, overhead light fitting, door to side, sockets, radiator and doors leading to:
Lounge 17' 2" x 12' 10" Max ( 5.23m x 3.91m Max )
Textured and coved ceiling, overhead light fitting, double glazed window to front, double glazed windows to side, working open fireplace, radiator, sockets, carpeted floor and door leading to:
Dining Room 12' 2" Into Recess x 9' 7" ( 3.71m Into Recess x 2.92m )
Textured and coved ceiling, overhead light fitting, patio doors to rear, radiator, sockets, carpeted floor and door to storage.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.64m x 2.16m )
Textured and coved ceiling, strip lighting, double glazed window to rear, door to rear, wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, void for fridge, space for cooker, radiator, vinyl flooring and door to dining room.
On The First Floor:
Textured and coved ceiling, overhead light fitting, double glazed window to side, radiator, sockets, carpeted floor and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 9' 9" Plus Recess x 12' 5" Plus Wardrobe ( 2.97m Plus Recess x 3.78m Plus Wardrobe )
Textured and coved ceiling, overhead light fitting, double glazed window to front, radiator, sockets, carpeted floor, door to wardrobe and door to storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" Plus Recess x 8' 9" Plus Wardrobe ( 2.69m Plus Recess x 2.67m Plus Wardrobe )
Textured and coved ceiling, overhead light fitting, double glazed window to rear, sockets, radiator, carpeted floor and doors to wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 9' 3" ( 2.16m x 2.82m )
Textured and coved ceiling, overhead light fitting, double glazed window to side, sockets, radiator and carpeted floor.
Textured and coved ceiling, overhead light fitting, double glazed window to side and rear, WC, pedestal basin, bath with shower attachment over, radiator, part tiled decor and carpeted floor.
To the front the property is predominantly laid to lawn with a large stoned area. There is a driveway providing off road parking that leads to a GARAGE with an up and over door. Gated access to the side of the property leads to the rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with a block paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52461669.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS105963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.