5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolles Crescent
- Period Property with modern annex
- Four Reception Rooms
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Study, kitchen, dining room
- Gardens, garage
- Extensive cellars for potential development
- Adjacent garages also available by separate negotiation
- Over 4,000 sq ft
Approached via gated access onto the gardens of this charming property, the discerning purchaser will proceed via the entrance door to an L shaped entrance hall with Minton tiled floor, access is then given to the lounge with feature fireplace and deep bay window, further reception room again with period fireplace and dining room with AGA range and storage cupboard off. A spacious kitchen leads from the dining room fitted with a delightful range of units and appliances and onwards to a utility and passageway from the kitchen which leads to a striking adjacent modern annex, offering accommodation briefly comprising open plan lounge/kitchen with large patio doors onto a paved terrace, first floor bedroom, bathroom and spacious landing, suitable in the writers opinion as a separate lettable dwelling, accommodation for a dependent relative or for a nanny.
In addition, the first floor affords an L shaped landing with two double bedrooms off, large bathroom with bath and shower and access to the second floor which houses two further double bedrooms, store room and bathroom.
To the outside, the gardens are predominantly lawned with hedgerow and borders and also features a garage with link access to the kitchen from Holles Crescent or to the main house directly. Viewing highly recommended with no chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52463655.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431009120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.