3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSHEPTON MALLET, Somerset
- Brand New Build Property
- Available Now (Off Plan)
- Triple Glazed Windows Throughout
- 3 Bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Parking For at Least 2 Cars / Single Garage
- Rear Enclosed Garden
- Integral Oven, Hob, Washing Machine & Dishwasher
- No Onward Chain
THIRD PHASE: We are proud to present to the market this exclusive brand new development of six detached three bedroom bungalows in the heart of Shepton Mallet and close to all its amenities. This spacious 3 bedroom properties briefly comprise; Entrance Hall, luxury Kitchen/Diner (with integral oven, hob, and dishwasher) with Bi-Folding doors opening out to the enclosed rear garden. Spacious Living Room, three double bedrooms (Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room) and Family Bathroom. The property has gas fired central heating, triple glazed windows throughout, off road parking for 2 cars, single garage and an enclosed rear garden. No onward chain. Details available in our Shepton Mallet office!
Property ref: 121_1716_4561177
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52470291.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4561177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Shepton Mallet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.