3 bedroom lodge for saleThames Retreat, Staines, Middlesex
- Fully integrated kitchen with fridge-freezer, washer / dryer, dishwasher, single electric oven and four-burner hob with extractor hood
- Contemporary, white, high gloss kitchen doors and drawers
- Two double bedrooms (bedroom two with twin beds) and a single bedroom
- Hessian backed carpet, fitted wardrobes and coordinated curtains and bedding to all bedrooms
- Free-standing Roper Rhodes vanity units to bathroom and en-suite
- PVCu double glazing and gas central heating
Three Bed Omar Apex (50x22) 2017 Prices starting at 450,000Retaining its distinctive hip tiled roof but with a revised layout and a beautiful new colour scheme of soft natural tones, highlighted by marine blues and greens, the all-new Apex offers something a little bit different from most lodges.The conservatory style, semi open-plan living space, which incorporates a kitchen, lounge and dining area, is spacious and light and paneled ceilings, that mirror the pitch of the hip roof, make a striking internal feature. Central to the living space a striking feature wall houses a contemporary styled wall-hung fire to one side and a freestanding breakfast bar to the other.The high gloss, contemporary kitchen comes complete with a full compliment of integrated appliances and a skylight over the dining table allows light to flood in, creating the perfect dining environment. The bedrooms are large enough to include double or twin beds and the master bedroom has a stylish en-suite with large, fully tiled walk-in shower.The bathroom and en-suite come with beautiful freestanding vanity units and on selected floor plans there is the option of fully fitted study or third bedroom.If youre looking for a lodge that offers something a bit different from the traditional... look no further!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Thames-Retreat-1918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.