2 bedroom detached house for saleNorth Lodge, Dollarfield, Devon Road, Dollar
- Delightful location with stunning views
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Large lounge
- Shower room
- Fantastic plot potential (if full plot required)
- Within walking distance to all amenities
Charming detached Bungalow on an extremely generous sized plot, ideally located on Devon Road in Dollar, offering unspoiled, exceptional views of the Ochil Hills. The property has fantastic potential for modernisation and extending. Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate this lovely property.
Accommodation comprises of two bedrooms, a large lounge/dining area, shower room and kitchen all on level access.
Access to the property via the front door leads into a vestibule area providing access to all accommodation. The spacious lounge has been neutrally decorated and provides a feature fire place and a window at either end of the room allowing a flow of natural light. The kitchen is currently fitted with a range of wall and base units, dark worktops and flooring, ample space for under counter and freestanding appliances and a large window offering views of the Ochil Hills.
The property provides two bedrooms, and accommodation is completed with a shower room.
Externally there is a wooden garage, a driveway for several cars and a wraparound garden offering the aforementioned, prime views of the Ochil Hills.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact us on 01324 719 989.
Dollar itself is a popular village centrally located, ideal for commuter links across Scotland, with links to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth, Dunfermline and Stirling very accessible. The village has a host of amenities to offer including a supermarket, delicatessen, florist, beauty salon and hair dressers. There is also a dental practice, doctor’s surgery and pharmacy all within the village.
*Any changes to the plot would be subject to the relevant local authority planning process.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS: We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAW1001232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor William Estate Agents, Larbert. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.