3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDorchester Way, Prenton, Wirral
- Immaculately Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Situated in the Highly Sought After Residential Area of Prenton
- Well Appointed and Planned Accommodation Set Over Three Floors
- Entrance Hallway, Downstairs W.C, Spacious Lounge and Kitchen Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms and Contemporary Family Bathroom to First Floor
- Generously Sized Master Bedroom with Modern En Suite to Second Floor
- Off Road Parking for Two Vehicles and Private Rear Garden with Patio Area
- As Appointed Agents we Strongly Recommend an Internal Viewing
Move Residential are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented three double bedroom semi detached family home. Situated in the sought after residential area of Prenton within easy access of local amenities and transport links. Beautifully updated the accommodation is set over three floor and briefly comprises an entrance hallway, downstairs W.C, spacious lounge and high quality kitchen diner. Set over the first and second floor are three double bedrooms, a contemporary family bathroom and modern en suite shower room to the principle bedroom on the second floor. Externally boasting off road parking for two vehicles and a landscaped private rear garden laid with artificial lawn with a patio area. As appointed agents we strongly recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate the size and quality of the accommodation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5096283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.