2 bedroom apartment for salePinnacle House, Battersea Reach, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Premier building in popular riverside development
- Generous private balcony
- Excellent 24 hour security and concierge
- Secure underground parking
- Residents' gymnasium
- Range of on site cafes and restaurants
- EPC Rating = B
Immaculate two bedroom apartment with river views
Battersea Reach is situated 0.3 miles to Wandsworth Town and 0.7 miles to Clapham Junction stations with connections to Waterloo in 13 minutes.
An excellent fourth floor apartment with large private balcony which benefits from views to the River Thames, in the exclusive Battersea Reach development.
This immaculate apartment has been finished to the highest standards and comprises a bright open-plan reception room with a luxury integrated kitchen and access to the private balcony. The master bedroom suite benefits from a beautifully fitted en-suite and access to the private balcony. There is a further guest bedroom with built in wardrobes and floor to ceiling windows, a guest bathroom and utility cupboard.
Residents of this superb development benefit from 24 hour estate management, extensive landscaped grounds with a riverside walk & piazza, and a range of onsite facilities including a Waterfront Bar & Restaurant, Tesco, 'Gym & Tonic' private residents' health and fitness suite, residents' business centre and the French Patisserie Cake Boy.
A secure underground car park with parking space is available by separate negotiation.
Square Footage: 840 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52475604.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTS180002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Waterfront. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.