3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGrosvenor Street, Derby
- WELL MAINTAINED
- SPACIOUS TERRACED HOUSE
- CORNER PLOT
- THIRD BEDROOM/ATTIC ROOM
- POTENTIAL OFF STREET PARKING
Offered for sale with vacant possession is this well maintained spacious terraced property that would ideally suit the buy to let investor or first time buyer. The property is well placed for excellent access to major commuter links, Pride Park and Rolls Royce.
Offered for sale with vacant possession is this well maintained spacious terraced property that would ideally suit the buy to let investor or first time buyer. The property is well placed for excellent access to major commuter links, Pride Park and Rolls Royce. In brief the living accommodation comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, to the first floor the passaged landing leads to two bedrooms, a family bathroom with a staircase leading to a further bedroom/attic room. Outside the property occupies a corner plot position with a drop kerb providing gated access to a garage/workshop this could be removed to provide off street parking. To the side of the property is a low maintenance garden.
Lounge 11' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, feature fireplace with gas point.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, useful understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 6' 1" ( 4.47m x 1.85m )
fitted with matching wall and base units, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler, stainless steel one bowl sink drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window to side, door giving side access to garden.
First Floor Landing
with stairs from dining room.
Bedroom One 11' 4" max. x 11' 5" ( 3.45m max. x 3.48m )
with UPVC double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.87m )
with UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
with fitted four piece suite comprising of panelled, pedestal was hand basin, low level wc, partly tiled walls, shower cubicle with shower over, upvc with obscure double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three/attic Room 13' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.99m x 3.51m )
with open plan stairs giving access from landing with radiator and UPVC double glazed window to side.
the property occupies a corner plot with gated access to workshop this could be removed to potentially provide off street parking. to the side of the property is a low maintenance garden enclosed by a wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52475892.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY111648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.