2 bedroom terraced house for saleGwavas Road, Newlyn, Penzance TR18
- Far reaching sea views over the Harbour, St Michaels Mount from front windows.
- Enclosed front garden.
- Rear garden with insulated timber cabin. Shed & Greenhouse.
- Two bedrooms.
- Bathroom with separate cloakroom.
- Gas Central heating
- Double glazed windows.
- Vegetable patch. Covered sitting area.
- Easy access to Newlyn, the amenities, schools, transport links & all routes.
Gwavas Road, Newlyn TR18 5LZ
Guide Price £160,000 Freehold
'Bijou with a view'. This two bedroom home has fantastic views across the bay from all front windows. With an enclosed front garden and good size rear garden with an insulated Garden Room. Moments to Newlyn and all the amenities. Easy access to Penzance and Mousehole.
Hallway: Stable front door, smoke detector, vinyl flooring, radiator. Stairs up to landing, opening into living room.
Living Room/diner: 12'1" x 11'11" [3.69m x 3.64m] UPVC double glazed window with beautiful sea views, alcove with fitted shelving, TV and telephone points, coving, radiator, oak wood flooring.
Kitchen: 6'8" x 9'11" [2.04m x 3.01m]. UPVC double glazed window, a range of units and worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, gas cooker point, under stairs storage, part tiled wall, vinyl flooring. radiator. Folding doors into bathroom and rear porch.
Bathroom: 5'8" x 6'8" [1.72m x 2.03m] UPVC double glazed window, white bath and pedestal basin. Part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, radiator.
Rear Porch: UPVC double gazed back door, alcove with washing machine and tumble dryer points. Folding door into cloakroom.
Cloakroom: Window with obscure glass. Wall hung combination boiler, wc, vinyl flooring, radiator.
Landing: Loft hatch, painted stairs, doors to bedrooms 1 and 2.
Bedroom 1: 12'4" x 10' [3.7m x 3.04m] UPVC double glazed window with views towards St Michaels Mount and coast. Built in wardrobe, exposed wood floor boards, picture rail, radiator. Wood panel door.
Bedroom 2: 12' x 9'1" [3.75m x 2.77m] UPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobe, wood floor boards, folding panel door, radiator.
Front: Enclosed front garden with plants and shrubs, concrete path with step up leading to front door. Patio area with sea views across the Bay. Wooden gate and fencing.
Rear: Lean to with polycarbonate roof to rear of property with window and door. Steps up to garden, wood chippings, wood panel fencing. Outside tap, shed and greenhouse. Gate leading to lane.
Garden Room: 7'5" x 7'1" [2.25m x 2.17m] Wooden garden room with double glazed windows and patio door, power and lighting.
Tax Band A
Mains Gas, Electricity and Drains
Fully serviced boiler approximately 5 years old
Built in 1930 - Mundic test clear
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance Tel 01736 332076
(These dimensions are approximate and for a guide only)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52477104.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Penzance300672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.