1 bedroom apartment for saleDixon Road, Crosshill, Flat 3/2, GLASGOW
* STUNNINGLY PRESENTED RED SANDSTONE TENEMENT ONE BEDROOM FLAT WITH LARGE DINING KITCHEN
* WALK IN CONDITION BOASTING NEUTRAL DECORATIVE TONES THROUGHOUT
* LARGE FRONT FACING BAY WINDOW LOUNGE & SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH WALK IN WARDROBE
* GREAT SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION CLOSE TO AMENITIES & COMMUTING LINKS
Home Connexions are delighted to offer to the market place this lovely one bedroom flat located within the popular Croshill district to the South of Glasgow and is conveniently placed for access to all local amenities including shops, local schooling and nearby commuting links. This property is offered in walk in condition with internal viewings highly advised to fully appreciate.
This is an immaculate and tastefully decorated larger style traditional flat retaining many period features and offers a lovely private entrance hallway boasting the original wood flooring which has been beautifully stained and continues into the lounge and bedroom. To the front of the property is a beautiful bay windowed lounge with a separate recess measuring over twenty one feet in length. Also front facing is a generous sized double bedroom which features a large double storage walk in wardrobe. To the rear of the property is a spacious kitchen with a separate dining recess and has been extensively fitted with a good range of modern wall and base mounted storage units and a matching work surface area. Integral to the kitchen is a double electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood with room being finished with a lovely laminate tile flooring. The internal accommodation is completed with a modern bathroom fitted with a three piece white suite with overhead shower and glass screen, gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally, the property has a well maintained and enclosed residents garden to the rear with entry to the property is by security door.
Dixon Road is ideally situated for a range of Southside amenities including shops, bars and restaurants, and offers excellent public transport including Crosshill and Queens Park train stations which are only a short distance away. Nearby Victoria Road provides a more extensive range of shopping facilities and bars. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre and the Central Belt motorway network system.
EPC Band: E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52477347.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1V003270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, Giffnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.