2 bedroom property for saleArgyle Street, Finnieston, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G3
- Fabulous 6th floor boutique styled flat
- Outstanding panoramic rear views
- Beautiful living room with space for dining
- Two double bedrooms with master en suite
- Private sun balcony, private secured parking
- All of Finnieston's wonderful amenities closeby
An outstanding boutique styled 6th floor flat within the popular and iconic Hothouse development within the West End of Glasgow.
Stylish accommodation comprising spacious open plan lounge/dining with simply breathtaking rear views, luxury kitchen with a contemporary range of wall and base units with integrated appliances and granite worktops, two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, the master having en-suite shower room. There is also a main bathroom complete with three piece suite with shower attachment over. Particular note should be drawn to the fabulous private rear balcony with space for bistro table and chairs. In addition the property has gas central heating, double glazing, hardwood flooring and allocated car parking. We recommend early viewing to appreciate the location, size and features of this stylish West End apartment.
1.61m x 3.65m
1.96m x 2.14m
4.85m x 0.45m
3.5m x 1.75m
3.09m x 4.27m
1.96m x 1.38m
3.57m x 3.65m
4.2m x 4.26m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52477422.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEN170777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, West End, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.