3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleShadycombe Road, Salcombe, TQ8
- Accessible central location
- Light airy rooms
- Sitting room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen you can dine in
- 3 Spacious bedrooms
- Jack & Jill bathroom plus en-suite
- Fantastic cellar/utility
- Attractive walled sun terrace
- Allocated parking in shared gated courtyard
Porch Cottage in central Salcombe comes with an abundance of period features, light filled, well flowing accommodation to tick many requirements on a buyer's wish list. Laid out over four floors and very well presented throughout with an established holiday letting history. Viewing highly recommended.
SERVICES: Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas fired central heating.
VIEWING: Strictly by appointment with the agents, Marchand Petiti, Salcombe Office Tel: 01548 844473
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52477662.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL170001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.