3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlexandra Road, Illogan
Sold by Us
- Semi-Detached House in Alexandra Road, Illogan
- Lounge, Hallway, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Gardens, Off Road Parking, Garage and Outbuilding
- Very Sought After Location
- Offered Chain Free
- Viewing Advised
- Cash Purchase Only
- EPC Rating E45
THE PROPERTY Located in one of the areas most sought after roads is this three bedroom semi-detached house. Internally the property has been well maintained but does now offer some scope for cosmetic improvements. The accommodation comprises a hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally to the front there is a gravelled garden area and a driveway leads down to a detached garage and rear garden. The rear garden is larger than might be expected, mainly laid to lawn and also has an outbuilding. Offered to Cash Buyers Only due to mundic content, we recommend a viewing.
HALLWAY Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Doors off to:-
LOUNGE 3.66m x 3.66m Double glazed window to front aspect. Gas fire with back boiler. Radiator. Picture rail.
INNER HALL Door to understairs cupboard with window to the side and shelved storage space. Door into:-
DINING ROOM 3.66m x 3.5m Double glazed window to rear aspect. Gas fire with double doors to airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and shelved storage space. Picture rail.
KITCHEN 3.4m x 2.82m An L shaped kitchen with a range of base and drawer units with roll edge worktops and tiled surrounds. Dual aspect with double glazed windows to side and rear aspects. Space for cooker, upright fridge/freezer and washing machine. Single drainer sink. Door to larder cupboard with shelved storage space. Double glazed window to side aspect. Double glazed door to side.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Doors off to:-
BATHROOM Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect. Tiled surrounds. Loft access. Radiator.
BEDROOM ONE 3.76m x 3.66m Lovely size double bedroom with double glazed window to front aspect. Picture rail. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 3.78m x 3.53m Another good size double bedroom with double glazed window to rear aspect. Door to built-in wardrobe. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 2.26m x 1.75m Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
OUTSIDE The property is set back from the approach with a gravelled garden enclosed by walling. Driveway parking leads down the side to a:-
GARAGE 4.47m x 2.54m Would benefit from repair or replacement.
GARDEN This then leads onto the garden area which is larger than might be expected and mainly laid to lawn, established and enclosed by fencing and walling with planted beds and borders. Within this garden area there is also an:-
OUTBUILDING 5.23m x 3.35m
SERVICES Mains Electricity, Mains Gas, Mains Metered Water and Mains Drainage. (However, we have not verified connection.)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915026851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.