1 bedroom apartment for saleNewton Court, Redruth
Withdrawn from Market
- ATTENTION INVESTORS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS
- Located in a Quiet Residential area of Redruth
- First Floor Apartment Offered Chain Free
- Hallway, Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge, Double Bedroom & Shower Room
- Communal Gardens & Parking
- Possible Yield In Excess of 7%
- Main Photo Shows Front Of Building
- EPC Rating C75
THE PROPERTY Millerson are pleased to offer this one double bedroom first floor apartment located in a quiet residential area in Redruth. Internally the accommodation comprises a hallway, open plan kitchen/lounge, double bedroom and shower room. The heating is electric and the property is double glazed throughout. Externally there are communal gardens and parking available. Properties like this are always considered perfect for first time buyers and investors with this apartment offering a potential yield in excess of 7%. If purchased by a first time buyer the property would also be stamp duty exempt. Offered chain free we highly recommend a viewing.
HALLWAY Night storage heater. Door to Airing cupboard housing the hot water tank. Loft access. Doors off to:
OPEN PLAN ROOM 6.25m x 3.33m This room comprises a KITCHEN AREA which is fitted with a range of modern matching, modern base, wall and drawer units with roll edge worktops over and tiled surrounds. Built in oven, hob and extractor hood. Space for washing machine and upright fridge freezer. Stainless steel single drainer sink. The LOUNGE AREA has a double glazed window to the side aspect and a night storage heater.
BEDROOM 3.33m x 2.97m Double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Night storage heater.
SHOWER ROOM Fitted with a matching, modern white suite comprising a low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled surrounds and shower cubicle with Respatex covered surrounds. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
OUTSIDE To the front the property is positioned in a quiet residential area offering parking and communal gardens for the use of Newton Court.
AGENTS NOTE The vendor has advised that there is a covenant in place that stipulates that no children can reside in the property.
LEASE DETAILS 999 Years from 2004. The current vendor has advised that the current ground rent is £80 per annum and the service charge is £825.58 per annum. We advise that your solicitor / conveyancer confirms this information prior to exchange of contracts.'
SERVICES Mains electricity, mains metered water and mains drainage. (However we have not verified connection).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52479609.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915027092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.