2 bedroom terraced house for saleSummer Lane, Royston, BARNSLEY
- 2 bedrooms
- Mid terrace
- Popular location
- Garden to rear
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED PROPERTY WITH ACCESS TO AMENITIES! A detailed inspection of this one is absolutely essential in order to appreciate everything it has to offer, so pick up the phone and give WILLIAM H BROWN a call today! Guide price £95,000 - £100,000
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED PROPERTY WITH ACCESS TO AMENITIES! A detailed inspection of this one is absolutely essential in order to appreciate everything it has to offer, so pick up the phone and give WILLIAM H BROWN a call today! * Guide price £90,000 - £95,000 *
Lounge 14' into recess x 13' 7" ( 4.27m into recess x 4.14m )
With coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring, an inset living flame gas fire, radiator, front facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Dining Kitchen 16' 5" max x 14' max, inc stairs ( 5.00m max x 4.27m max, inc stairs )
There is a range of fitted wall and base units finished in oak effect, extractor hood, four ring electric hob, electric oven, single bowl sink, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, wall mounted central heating boiler, tiled splash backs, breakfast bar, understairs storage area, radiator, rear facing double glazed window and a rear facing double glazed entrance door.
A staircase gives access to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' into recess x 13' 8" ( 4.27m into recess x 4.17m )
With coving to the ceiling, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 14' into recess x 7' 8" ( 4.27m into recess x 2.34m )
There is coving to the ceiling, built in storage, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with shower set over, tiling to the walls, tiling to the floor, radiator and an extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a pebbled garden and to the rear is a lawned garden and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52480404.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL107881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.