4 bedroom detached house for saleStatham Close, Luton, LU3 4EJ
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- OFFICE/BEDROOM FIVE
- EN-SUITE BATHROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
- GOOD CATCHMENT FOR SCHOOLS
- AMPLE PARKING TO THE FRONT
- UTILITY ROOM
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are offering this well maintained FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, situated in BARTON HILLS.
**WE ARE HOLDING AN OPEN-DAY ON SATURDAY 27TH OF JANUARY BETWEEN 12- 2PM. PLEASE CALL 01582-847800 TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW.**
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this home. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing, refitted cloakroom & en-suite bathroom suite, the garage has been converted into a office/bedroom 5 and has a utility room to the rear and separate lounge/diner.
The property comprises of: entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, diner, playroom, kitchen, utility room. First floor landing, en-suite bathroom to master bedroom with a further three good size bedrooms, family bathroom. Externally front garden providing ample car parking for several cars with side access to an enclosed rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 426563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Barton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.