3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJuniper Avenue, EAST KILBRIDE
* STUNNINGLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE FAMILY HOME
* WALK IN CONDITION WITH MODERN & NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
* BEAUTIFUL OPEN PLAN LOUNGE DINING ROOM, UPGRADED KITCHEN & BATHROOMS
* THREE WELL PROPORTIONED SIZED BEDROOMS, GCH & DG, LANDSCAPED GARDENS
* GREAT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION FOR SCHOOLING, COMMUTING & AMENITIES
Home Connexions are delighted to offer to the market place this beautifully presented end of terrace family home set within the ever popular residential pocket of Greenhills, East Kilbride. Positioned only a short distance from local amenities as well as nearby schooling and leisure facilities. Internally this property offers a mixture of both modern and neutral decorative tones throughout which will delight all who view.
Home Connexions advise early internal viewing to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available at this fantastic asking price.
Internally the property comprises of a welcoming reception hallway with storage cupboard, a bright formal lounge overlooking the front of the property and a stunning modern fitted kitchen. The kitchen has been fully re-fitted with a great range of wall and base mounted units and complimentary worktop. The kitchen also offers a selection of integrated appliances and complete with a feature breakfasting bar area. The lower level hallway also offers access to a two piece lower level w.c as well as access to the rear garden.
The upper level offers three well proportioned bedrooms which have all been tastefully decorated as well as a beautifully re-fitted and upgraded bathroom which comprises of double sized walk in shower cubicle incorporating an overhead shower unit and glass screen. It has been complete offering both wall and floor tiling. All of the bedrooms benefit from space for free standing furnishing with bedrooms one and three offering built in storage. Internally the property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Externally the property extends to offer beautifully landscaped sunny gardens with the rear garden offering well managed lawns, all fully enclosed making it a child safe enviroment.
East Kilbride is one of Scotland's largest and newest towns enjoying a central locale with ample bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt. Additionally it boasts a wide and varied range of shopping centres, retail parks, bars, restaurants and night life. Some of the local amenities include a multiplex cinema, ice rink, the Arts Centre, the Dollan Aqua Centre, as well as several Sports Centres, Golf Courses and numerous other recreational facilities. The town also plays host to a variety of local clubs and societies with easy access to Calderglen, Strathclyde and Chatelherault Country Parks. East Kilbride offers a range of primary and secondary schooling, and South Lanarkshire College is located in the town also.
Lounge (1) 4.29m (14'1") x 4.04m (13'3")
Breakfasting Kitchen (1) 3.20m (10'6") Not Inc Recess x 2.95m (9'8")
Bedroom One 3.81m (12'6") x 2.92m (9'7")
Bedroom Two 3.56m (11'8") x 2.95m (9'8")
Bedroom Three 2.87m (9'5") x 2.34m (7'8")
Shower Room (1) 2.01m (6'7") x 1.98m (6'6")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN000842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.