2 bedroom apartment for salePentire Avenue, Pentire, Newquay
- Excellent condition throughout
- Currently used as a holiday home with letting income
- 2 Double bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Secure gated car park and video entrance systems
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Upvc double glazing
- Fully furnished and equipped option, by separate negotiation
- Fully fitted open plan kitchen with all appliances
- Glazed private balcony with sea views
Ground floor 2 bedroom apartment a short walk from the Gannel and from Fistral beach with sea views, a balcony with views and designated secure gated car parking space
Communal front entrance with an additional lower ground floor rear car park entrance and a communal staircase leading to the ground floor entrance door to the flat.
Hall - Limed woodgrain effect laminate flooring. Video intercom secure entrance system. Ceiling spotlights. Deep shelved storage cupboard. Airing cupboard housing the Megaflow pressurised hot water system
Lounge/Dining/Kitchen - 5.72m x 5.46m (18'9 x 17'11) - L-shaped maximum measurements. Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window with sea views. uPVC double opening full height doors with sea views and access onto a decked balcony with sea views and surrounding glazed balustrade.
Corner Open Plan Kitchen - Cream panelled fitted kitchen under a dark bamboo wood strip effect laminate worktop with co-ordinating upstand and stainless steel corner sink unit. Fitted single electric oven with four plate electric hob over. Stainless steel splashback and extractor fan. Eye-level fitted recessed stainless steel microwave. Fitted fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Matching range of wall cupboards with open shelving. Ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom No.1 - 4.67m x 2.87m (15'4 x 9'5) - Laminate woodgrain effect flooring. Dual aspect front and side uPVC double glazed windows. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room - Concealed cistern low level WC. H&C pedestal basin with mixer tap. Fully tiled raised shower cubicle with sliding glazed shower doors and shower off boiler. Seamless flooring. Fully tiled walls. Diffused glass side aspect uPVC double glazed window. Wall mounted electrically heated towel rail. Wall mirror with vanity light. Extractor fan.
Bedroom No.2 - 3.53m x 2.67m (11'7 x 8'9) - Laminate woodgrain effect flooring. Front aspect uPVC double glazed window.
Bathroom - 2.11m x 1.85m (6'11 x 6'1) - Seamless flooring. Concealed cistern low level WC and semi pedestal basin with mixer tap. Bath with glazed shower door and shower over. Fully tiled walls. Electrically heated towel rail. Wall mirror and vanity light. Extractor fan.
Outside - Designated car parking space in the gated secure car park. Bin store.
Tenure - Leasehold - 999 years from January 2006. Suitable for residential, long term let, or holiday use.
Ground rent 2018 - £100
Service charge 2018 - £1497
Services - Mains electricity, water & drainage.
Council Tax - Band C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52481634.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27553320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Start & Co, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.