1 bedroom apartment for saleSouthgate Street, Gloucester
Withdrawn from Market
- Internal Viewing Highly Advised
- Presented In Immaculate Condition
- Recently fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Recently fitted Carpets Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Stones throw from the docks
- Ground rent and service charge combined is £420 per year
- Lease to be extended on sale
- Chain FREE
- Share of freehold
Sure Sales and Lettings Gloucester are pleased to bring to the market this well presented 1 bed apartment just a stones throw away from the highly desirable Gloucester Docks and Quays development.Benefiting from all the advantages of Dockside living but for a fraction of the costs.Comprising of lounge, recently fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. The property does not come with allocated parking but parking permits can be applied for via the City Council.Property investor? This property is currently achieving £495pcm*Details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52481760.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8483353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sure Sale & Lettings, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.