2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Hoover Building, Western Avenue, Perivale, Greenford, UB6
- Fully fitted Kitchen in Matte finish with handleless contemporary doors and Art Deco detail along with integrated stainless steel appliances
- Paxton Net 2 Video entry system
- Hardwood Oak flooring throughout the Living room and Entrance Hall
- Carpet to Bedrooms
- Ceramic floor in Bathroom
- CCTV covering the internal and externals areas of the building
- Fitted frosted glass sliding wardrobes to principal Bedrooms
- Two Art Deco inspired Hoover passenger lifts serving all above ground apartments
- Original Art Deco features retained internally wherever possible
- Bike store and Bin Store with CCTV monitoring & keyless fob only access
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE.
Located on the Third Floor of this iconic building is this 2-Bedroom, 1-Bathroom apartment.
The Hoover Building is an iconic Grade II listed building of Art Deco architecture designed by Wallis, Gilbert & Partners in the 1930's which has been loving transformed into 66 luxury Studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom apartments all with a contemporary style whilst keeping the art deco architecture in place.
Together with English Heritage and the London Borough of Ealing, the Developer has invested heavily in the preservation and restoration of the historic features that remain within this iconic national treasure.
- Kitchen in Matte finish with handleless contemporary doors and Art Deco detail. Fully fitted with Hi-Macs Natural Acrylic Stone surfaces, Sink unit (under mounted), Hi-Macs Natural Acrylic Stone splash backs, Recessed LED lighting under wall cupboards, Hoover stainless steel appliances; oven, hob, Integrated Hoover dishwasher & fridge freezer appliances & extractor, Hoover washer / dryer located in service cupboard.
- Bathroom with Cast iron double ended bath and
Three way shower diverter with rain shower head, hand held shower & bath spout. Vanity unit, Recessed mirrored cabinet above basin, Wall hung WC, Ceramic feature tiled wall behind the bath, Chrome heated towel rail, Shaver socket (within mirrored cabinet).
- Paxton Net 2 Video entry system providing secure entry to the building allowing access with keyless fobs or a personal code to communal entrance to the apartments.
- Hardwood oak flooring throughout the Living room & Entrance Hall. Carpet to Bedrooms. Ceramic floor in Bathroom.
- CCTV covering the internal and externals areas of the building.
- Custom made Hoover Building Internal doors finished in white with art deco ironmongery, Art deco edged skirting & square edged architraves.
- Fitted frosted glass sliding wardrobes to principal Bedrooms, fitted with shelf & rail.
- Two Art Deco inspired Hoover passenger lifts serving all above ground apartments.
- Original Art Deco features retained internally wherever possible. Original Art Deco doors & ironmongery retained & used in common parts wherever possible.
- Fully refurbished original Art Deco common part lighting now supporting LED fittings.
- Communal terrace with refurbished Art Deco feature planting beds on 2nd Floor (where indicated on floorplan).
- Recessed lighting to Kitchen, Bathroom & Hallway. Wall lighting to Living & Bedrooms.
- Pre-wired to accept Sky+, Virgin, Freeview TV, telephone & DAB & FM radio to Living/Dining & Bedrooms. Wired for 100mb Fibre Optic Broadband. Networked with CAT 5e cabling to Living/Dining & Bedrooms back to the service cupboard.
- Bike store and Bin Store with CCTV monitoring & keyless fob only access.
- 10-year Building Guarantee (C-R-L).
To arrange an appointment to view or for further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 020 8954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
In 1931 the Hoover Company commissioned Wallis Gilbert and Partners to build their factory in Perivale as a manufacturing base for the company’s British vacuum cleaner division. The design, which was incredibly ambitious, took on a grand, palatial facade of huge columns and recessed glass bay windows, with the iconic feature being the central entrance which was decorated above with a dramatic, geometric sunburst pattern, which sat beneath the huge “Hoover Limited” lettering.
Located just off the A40, the Hoover Building is situated in the borough of Ealing and close to Wembley. This North West London postcode is still relatively undiscovered and yet to fully maximise its real estate potential, leaving the opportunity for growth in this investment very promising. The Hoover Building is perfectly poised to be amongst the West London scene in less than 20 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52481853.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO170812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.