5 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Church Street, Fleetwood, FY7
- Great Opportunity For Investors Or FTB
- Five Bedroom Over Three Floors
- Leasehold Property
- Close To Local Amenities
- Within Walking Distance To Sea Front
- In Need Of Some Modernisation
- Viewings Advised
- Call 01253 770555
New to the market, Whitegates are pleased to introduce this five bedroom property in a sought after location.
Set over three stories, this property would be ideal for a number of buyers. Offering plenty of room for a family of maybe for an investor looking to turn it into rental accommodation.
The property also has two bathrooms and a en-suite to the master bedroom which is located on the first floor.
The property is situated close to local amenities and transport links and a short walk away from the beachfront.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE180004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Fleetwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.