3 bedroom terraced house for salePlain An Gwarry, Redruth, TR15
Sold by Us
- Lovely Three Bedroom Terraced Cottage
- Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen and First Floor Bathroom
- Feature Multi Fuel Fire in Granite Fireplace
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing Throughout
- Courtyard Gardens To the Front and Rear
- Space for Off Road Parking (Subject to any necessary consents)
- Offered Chain Free
- EPC Rating C69
THE PROPERTY Millerson are pleased to offer this lovely terraced cottage located within distance to local amenities in Redruth. Internally the accommodation is flexible and currently offers a dining room, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. There is also a feature fireplace with a multi fuel fire fitted in the lounge. Externally there are courtyard gardens to the front and rear and space for parking (subject to any necessary consents). Offered chain free and viewing highly recommended.
ENTRANCE HALL Oak effect laminate flooring. Beamed ceiling. Door into:-
SNUG 3.8m x 3.15m Double glazed sash window to front aspect with window seat. Feature fireplace with gas fire, slate hearth and pine surround. Radiator. Exposed walling.
LOUNGE/DINER 4.67m x 3.66m Double glazed sash window to rear with window seat. Well proportioned room with feature fireplace incorporating a multi-fuel burner with sleeper lintel over. Beamed ceiling. Radiator. Oak effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor with understairs study cupboard. Consumer cupboard. Through to:-
KITCHEN 3.38m x 2.29m Fitted with a range of modern base, wall and drawer units with roll edge worktops over. Double glazed window and stable door to side aspect. Space for cooker, upright fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Wall mounted gas boiler servicing the hot water and central heating system. Loft access.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Doors off to:-
BEDROOM ONE 3.56m x 3.18m Double glazed sash window to rear aspect with window seat. Well proportioned double room. Part mansard ceiling. Original coving. Range of fitted built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 3.78m x 2.67m Another double room with double glazed sash window to front aspect. Cupboard with shelving. Painted wooden floor. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 3.07m x 1.8m Double glazed sash window to front aspect. Radiator. Loft access.
BATHROOM Fitted with a matching modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled w.c. Tiled surrounds. Radiator. Obscure window to rear aspect.
OUTSIDE To the front the property is set back from the approach by a gravelled area suitable for off road parking (subject to any necessary consents). Gated access leads to a further gravelled garden area with built in storage shed. To the rear, accessed from the kitchen, is a courtyard area with a utility cupboard with space for washing machine and tumble dryer over. Gated access to rear lane.'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52482786.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915027043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.