2 bedroom terraced house for saleBack Lane West, Redruth, TR15
- An Extremely Well Presented, Character Property
- Two First Floor Double Bedrooms
- A Wonderful Open Plan, Living, Dining and Kitchen
- First Floor Four Piece Bathroom
- Downstairs W.C.
- Low Maintenance Rear Courtyard
- Tucked Away Position From Town Centre
- EPC Rating B81
THE PROPERTY Found within a tucked away position but still within walking distance to the town centre is this truly incredible, character property. The accommodation is found over two floors and offers a downstairs w.c. within the entrance hallway, a wonderful open plan living, dining and kitchen area, whilst to the first floor, there are two lovely size double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally, there is rear courtyard designed for ease of maintenance. This property can only be fully appreciated with an internal viewing.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Polished tiled floor. Built in cupboard. Doors off to open plan living area and:-
UTILITY/WC Window to front aspect. Polished tiled floor. Radiator. Space for washing machine. Close coupled w.c. and wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM 10.5m x 4.22m This is a wonderful living/entertaining room that incorporates a living, dining and kitchen area. Three sash windows to side aspect. Radiator. Staircase leads up to the first floor accommodation. Space for table and chairs.
The kitchen offers a range of wall, base units and drawers. There are slate worktop surfaces that incorporates a one and a half bowl sink unit. There is space for a fridge freezer and a range master style cooker with extractor hood over. Cupboard houses combination boiler. Steps lead down to a door that leads out to rear courtyard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Double glazed velux window. Radiator. Doors off to:-
BEDROOM ONE 4.47m x 4.11m Lovely double bedroom with a mansard ceiling with central beam. Inset Velux window. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 4.24m x 3.05m Another double bedroom with a mansard ceiling. Two inset Velux windows. Full width, built in wardrobes. Radiator.
BATHROOM A beautifully fitted bathroom suite which comprises of a panelled bath with shower attachment, seperate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled w.c. Polished tiled floor. Inset Velux window. Inset ceiling spotlights.
OUTSIDE To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance courtyard area with storage space and two water butts.
AGENTS NOTE The current vendor has advised that part of the property forms part of a flying freehold.'
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915026997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.