2 bedroom terraced house for saleFoundry Row, Redruth
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Shower Room
- Two First Floor Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating and Mainly Double Glazed
- Off Road Parking to Front Aspect
- Garden and Outbuilding to the Rear
- Offered Chain Free
- EPC Rating D61
THE PROPERTY Located with excellent access to Redruth town is this terraced house. Perfect for a first time buy or investment, we advise a viewing to avoid disappointment. Internally there is a lounge, kitchen/diner, shower room and two first floor double bedrooms. Externally to the front there is an off road parking space and lawned garden with outbuilding to the rear.
HALLWAY Radiator. Doors off to:-
LOUNGE 3.48m into recess x 3.4m Double glazed window to front aspect. Fireplace with alcoves to either side. Radiator.
KITCHEN/DINER 4.11m x 4.06m Fitted with a range of modern matching base, wall and drawer units with roll edge worktops and tiled surrounds. Stainless steel, single drainer sink. Built-in oven, hob and extractor hood. Space for upright fridge/freezer. Radiator. Double glazed French doors to rear aspect. Stairs to first floor. Door into:-
INNER HALLWAY Tiled floor. Door to:-
SHOWER ROOM Corner wash hand basin. Walk-in shower unit with tiled surrounds. Space for washing machine. Double glazed obscure window to side aspect. Inset ceiling spot lights. Tiled floor. Radiator. Through to:-
W.C. Low level w.c. Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect. Doors to cupboard housing the combination boiler which serves the hot water and central heating system.
BEDROOM ONE 4.4m x 3.2m Good size double bedroom with double glazed window to rear aspect.
BEDROOM TWO 3.45m x 3.3m Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property there is a pathway leading to the door separated by a wall forming a parking space. To the rear there is an enclosed garden which is laid to lawn with courtyard area. At the end of the garden there is a workshop.'
SERVICES Mains electricity, mains gas, mains water and mains drainage. (However we have not verified connection).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52483383.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915027030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.