2 bedroom apartment for saleWhym Kibbal Court, Redruth
- Immaculate Two Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living
- Ideal First Time Buyers or Investment Property
- Within Walking Distance to Town, Public Transport and Local Amenities
- Communal Garden Area and Allocated Parking
- EPC Rating C71
THE PROPERTY Millerson are delighted to be sole selling agents for this immaculate, two bedroom top floor apartment. Ideal for first time buyers or investors looking for a buy to let with a good yield. Internally, the property features a lovely open plan, living, dining and kitchen area with patio doors onto a balcony. Two good size bedrooms with useful built-in wardrobes to the master bedroom. The bathroom is fitted with a modern suite with the benefit of a bath with shower over. Externally, there are communal gardens and resident's parking. Ideally situated within walking distance to the town centre and close to public transport links we highly recommend an appointment to view.
HALLWAY Cupboard housing the hot water tank with shelf over. Door into:-
BEDROOM ONE 3.76m maximum x 2.87m maximum Loft access. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted electric panel heater. Built-in wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO 2.95m x 2.18m Double glazed windows to rear aspect. Wall mounted electric panel heater.
BATHROOM Kidney shaped bath with built-in electric shower over, shower screen, low level w.c. with concealed cistern, square sink with vanity unit under and mirror over. Electric heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Door from hallway to:-
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINER 5.6m x 3.53m
KITCHEN AREA The kitchen area has a range of modern, cream gloss, base, wall cupboards and drawers. Integrated electric oven and hob with extractor over. Space for washing machine. Round stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated fridge and freezer.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA Double glazed patio doors opening onto balcony. Wall mounted electric panel heater.
OUTSIDE There is one allocated resident's parking space and a lovely communal garden area. The property is accessed via an intercom system into the building.
LEASE DETAILS Lease, 125 years commencing from 2011.
Ground Rent £240.00 per year.
Service Charge £735.07 per year. Please get this information confirmed before exchange of contracts.
AGENTS NOTE The main photograph does not show the actual apartment but the side of the main building.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52483470.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915026996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.