2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWhym Kibbal Court, Redruth
Withdrawn from Market
- Chain Free Two Bedroom Modern House
- Excellent Access to Redruth Town Amenities and Transport Links
- Kitchen, Lounge, Two Good Size Bedrooms, Bathroom and Cloakroom
- Paved Garden Area and Allocated Parking
- Viewing Recommended
- EPC Rating D57
THE PROPERTY Whym Kibbal Court is a modern development with excellent access to all Redruth has to offer. This two bedroom leasehold house benefits from its own outside space and allocated parking. Internally there is a cloakroom, kitchen, lounge, two good size bedrooms and a bathroom. Heating is electric and there is double glazing throughout. Viewing recommended.
HALLWAY Tiled floor. Door into:-
CLOAKROOM Fitted with a modern white suite comprising low level w.c., wash hand basin with vanity cupboard under. Double glazed obscure window to front. Heated towel rail. Tiled surrounds.
KITCHEN 4.04m x 3.84m (maximum) narowing to 3m Fitted with a range of matching, modern base, wall and drawer units with roll edge worktops over. Built-in oven, hob, extractor fan and fridge/freezer. Stainless steel, circular sink and drainer. Electric panel heater. Double glazed window to front aspect. Stairs to first floor. Inset ceiling spot lights. Door into:-
LOUNGE/DINER 4.24m x 4.04m Good size reception room with double glazed French doors to rear opening up to the paved garden area. Electric panel heater. Door to understairs cupboard, ideal for storage.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Doors off to:-
BEDROOM ONE 4.04m x 2.97m narrowing to 1.88m Double bedroom with double glazed window to front aspect with some pleasant far reaching views. Electric panel heater. Door to airing cupboard housing the hot water tank with storage around.
BEDROOM TWO 4.04m x 2.41m Another double bedroom with double glazed window to rear aspect. Electric panel heater.
BATHROOM Fitted with a modern white suite comprising a P shaped bath with mains shower over and curved shower screen, low level w.c. with enclosed cistern, oval shaped wash hand basin fitted on a solid wood plinth with matching plinth to side. Tiled surrounds. Inset ceiling spot lights. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
OUTSIDE To the rear there is a paved area enclosed by fencing with gated access to the allocated parking.
LEASE DETAILS There is a 299 year lease starting from 2009. The current ground rent is Â£167 per month and the current service and maintenance charge is Â£33 per month. We advise that your solicitor / conveyancer confirms this information prior to exchange of contracts.'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52483731.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915027106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.