2 bedroom apartment for saleElmtree Lodge, Cranleigh Drive, Leigh-on-Sea
- Third Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
- Luxury Purpose Built Apartment Block
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with NEFF Integrated Appliance
- Exclusive to Over 60's
- 24 Careline Facility/ Large Storage Cupboard
- Two Rooftop Gardens & Communal Areas
- Gas Fired Radiator Central Heating
- Luxury Bespoke Finish
- Private Balcony
- Lift to All Floors/ Mobility Scooter zone
BRAND NEW 2 BEDROOM PURPOSE BUILT APARTMENT.
Designed for the over 60's, this superbly constructed project offers new homeowners the joys of living in a central Location with plenty of amenities and benefits at your fingers tips. A short stroll from Leigh Broadway, Waitrose, local bus routes, Leigh Station, makes this property perfect in location. The finish and specification is spot on and residents can take advantage of the roof top garden with panoramic views, care line, in house manager, resident living and kitchen facilities, parking and mobility scooter parking zone. Private balcony space and large storage cupboard. Guest room available. So much more to enjoy and explore, please arrange an appointment.
Development Specification - - Communal Residents lounge and kitchen.
- House manager.
- 24 hour emergency call system.
- Guest suite available (by prior arrangement with House Manager).
- Lift to all floors.
- Third Floor Roof Gardens.
- Private Balcony to each Apartment.
- External mobility power supply.
- First Port Retirement to be appointed as managing agents.
- Gated car park with electrically operated gates.
Apartment Specification - Super structure - refer to architect's drawings (subject to minor amendments during construction).
Heating to be provided by gas Combi boiler serving wet radiators and heated towel rail in
Hot water to be provided by gas Combi boiler.
Oak veneer internal doors with chrome lever handles.
150mm Ovolo skirting and 70mm Ovolo architrave.
Dulux Jasmine white satin paint to architrave and skirting.
Ceilings set flat with cove to perimeters.
All walls finished in matt emulsion.
Camera entry system for use with a standard television.
Free internal telephone calls.
Wiring for terrestrial and satellite TV system, including FM radio and DAB with communal aerial
24 hour emergency call system.
Entrance Hall - 3.28m (10'9) - Oak veneer front door with letterbox, doorknocker and door viewer. Fitted carpet, radiator, power points.
Access hall to central area 11' x 9'6
Lounge - 4.57m x 3.20m (15' x 10'6) - Fitted carpet. French doors with side windows leading onto private balcony. Radiators, power points.
Balcony - 4.72m (15'6) - 20'6 x 9' reducing to 5'6
Decked floor, frosted glass balustrade, external lighting.
Kitchen - 3.45m x 1.98m (11'4 x 6'6) - Fully fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units. Integrated Neff appliances of oven, gas hob, extractor, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, slimline dishwasher and microwave. Granite worktops with matching up stands to work surfaces. Vinyl flooring, inset LED down lighters to ceiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer.
Bedroom One - 3.45m x 2.74m (11'4 x 9) - Double glazed window, radiator, fitted carpet, power points. TV point. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two - 3.20m x 2.29m (10'6 x 7'6) - Double glazed window, radiator, fitted carpet, power points. TV point. Single wardrobe and drawer units.
Shower Room - 2.18m x 1.83m (7'2 x 6') - Fully tiled shower cubicle. Vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled WC, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan. Mirrored wall cabinet, drawer storage under basin, large vanity cupboard. Non-slip vinyl flooring.
Lease - 125 Years
Ground Rent - £9.52 per week
Maintenance Charge - 1st July 2017 - 30th June 2018 - £47.15 per week
Maintenance charge includes water rates and buildings insurance
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52484151.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27553672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appointmoor Estates, Westcliff-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.