Studio flat for salePorthkerry Road, Barry, Vale Of Glamorgan, The, CF62
- Immediate returns providing £300pcm after all costs
- 5 year investment
- Close to the airport and train station
- Free private parking is available on site
- Concierge Services
- 108% buyback
- 8% NET returns
- Low risk expansion operation
- Bar on site
- No stamp duty
The Mount Rooms at Barry has been successfully trading now for a year, and offers a 5 year investment, 8% NET returns, 108% buyback.
Facilities include events space, gym, coffee shop and a beauty room. The developers operate and control the 44 rooms, and there is also a beautiful cottage to be refurbished in the winter to add another dimension to the offering. The operators also have tenants who are trading in the beauty rooms, gym, coffee shop and events space. The developers are offering just 20 rooms exclusively to Westport Invest's clients so that they remain an equal stakeholder. In return they are offering an 8% NET return to investors fixed for 5 years.
On top of that they are also offering a buyback at 108% during year 5 so that they can return to the majority stakeholder. This is a rare opportunity to get involved in an already successful business with no off-plan risks and a clear exit strategy. Due to the small number of units available investors are urged to request availability now to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MountRooms-. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Westport Invest, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.