1 bedroom apartment for saleGlen Mallie, St. Leonards, EAST KILBRIDE
* BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 1 BEDROOM TOP FLOOR FLAT*
* GREAT LOCATION FOR COMMUTING & LOCAL AMENITIES - VERY POPULAR RESIDENTIAL POCKET
* SPACIOUS LOUNGE DINING ROOM & GENEROUS SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOM
* MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & RE-FITTED SHOWER ROOM
* GREAT FIRST TIME PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT - VIEWINGS ESSENTIAL
Home Connexions are delighted to offer to the market place this beautifully presented 1 bedroom top floor flat set within the highly popular St.Leonards locale of East Kilbride. This property is set in a very sought after residential pocket offering great commuting links and local amenities. Internally the property boasts a mixer of both modern and neutral decorative tones throughout which will appeal to all who view. Given the location, size and quality of the property on offer the agents have to advise early viewings to avoid disappointment.
The property has been fully modernised internally comprising of a spacious large with views over the front of the property as well as offering fitted carpet. There is access off to the rear of the lounge in to a modern fitted kitchen boasting a good range of wall and floor mounted units as well as vinyl flooring and views over the rear of the property. It also benefits from an integrated oven, hob and extractor hood with space for free standing appliances. The property continues to impress offering a generous sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and fitted carpet. There is a modern upgraded bathroom comprising a of a three piece white suite incorporating an overhead shower unit and glass screen. The bathroom is complete with vinyl flooring and wall tiling. Internally the property is completed with electric heating system and double glazing.
East Kilbride itself boasts a wide and varied range of shopping centres, retail parks, bars, restaurants and night life. Some of the local amenities include a multiplex cinema, ice rink, the Arts Centre, the Dollan Aqua Centre, as well as several Sports Centres, Golf Courses and numerous other recreational facilities. The town plays host to a variety of local clubs and societies with easy access to Calderglen, Strathclyde and Chatelherault Country Parks. From the historic Village to a thriving leader in commerce and technology, it is one of Scotland's largest and newest towns enjoying a central locale with ample bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt.
EPC Band: D
Lounge (1) 4.65m (15'3") x 3.17m (10'5")
Kitchen (1) 3.17m (10'5") x 1.85m (6'1")
Bedroom 3.73m (12'3") x 2.62m (8'7")
Shower Room (1) 1.88m (6'2") x 1.85m (6'1")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN000839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.