2 bedroom apartment for saleNorthumberland Avenue, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom second floor flat in popular Northumberland Court
- Share of freehold
- Off street parking
- Close to the sea front
- Chain Free
- EPC energy rating F (22)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £130,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
If you are looking for a property close to the sea that you can move straight into and just unpack then take at look at this two bedroom apartment on the second floor with off street parking! This is a great property that could be ideal for a first time buyer, small family or a buy to let investor. Being sold with no onward chain.
Once inside you will find a two good size bedrooms, a spacious lounge, a modern kitchen and bathroom. Presented to a high standard throughout with double glazed windows and central heating.
Northumberland Court is a very popular development with a stunning communal entrance hall, located in the sought after Palm Bay area of Cliftonville, close to local sandy beaches where you could spend those summer weekends or perhaps you would prefer to enjoy cliff top walks of an evening.
The Loop bus route which serves Thanet is not far away which provides easy access to the local area, for those who travel further afield Margate's mainline train station is also close by where you can use the high speed rail link that will have you in London within 90 minutes.
Call Homewise to arrange your internal viewing.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bathroom: 12'2 x 5'6 (3.71m x 1.68m)
- Kitchen: 11'6 x 6'9 (3.51m x 2.06m)
- Lounge: 16'2 x 9'2 (4.93m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 6'10 (3.76m x 2.08m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 12'4 (3.86m x 3.76m)
- Off Street Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52486821.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.